4.04.2011

Nervous/Anxious/Excited 04/04

So tomorrow we have another appointment and ultrasound! This is the first time we will be meeting with a doctor since we got the diagnosis of Triploidy. I'm looking forward to it because I'm sure we're going to be getting all the information we need about what to expect for this pregnancy and if we need to look out for anything.
I feel on the fence, once again. Part of me wants her to still show no markers or abnormalities. I want to see that she's growing and catching up, and basically looking healthy, just small. That way I feel like there is reassurance that she will make it to term and we will be able to meet her alive, if even only for a few moments. Then the other part of me wants her to look worse and for them to see more signs of triploidy because that it just reaffirms that she's sick and will not make it. It's hard not having a definitive answer as to when she'll go.
I'm just praying tomorrow goes well and we feel comforted no matter how the appointment goes. The weather forecast for today and tomorrow was suppose to be cloudy and rainy. We're in the middle of a thunderstorm right now and I was not looking forward to going to our appointment on a yucky day. Well, the news just announced tomorrow is actually suppose to be sunny!! Thank you Jesus! I'd like to say that that is His special gift to me tomorrow! I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment