5.19.2011

Shopping 05/18

Lyla has become very active these past few weeks. Moving all throughout the day and sometimes so much harder than usual it makes me stop everything I'm doing just to feel her. One of the things I love about her is that she likes to shop right along with me. It never fails, anytime I am out shopping around, she is in movement with me as we make our way through the shops and merchandise.
Tuesday of this week we made our way over to the maternity store in search of a dress to where to our friends' upcoming wedding. Unfortunately I had narrowed it down to 2 choices but neither of them I was in love with. What in the world had happened to my body and my love for shopping?! I sat in the dressing room, stressed over what to do. I made my way over to the department store where I was informed that no, they did not have a maternity section. Great, what am I going to do now? None of my dresses fit me, and I have to buy something to wear to this wedding!
I browsed through the sale rack of regular clothes and found some huge deals on some BCBG dresses that seemed stretchy enough so I tried them on. What a difference!!! They looked fabulous on me and I finally felt good about dressing my body again! I found the perfect one that stretched perfectly around my belly, holding Lyla. She kicked right along with my inflow of happiness over feeling great and finding a perfect dress for an even more perfect price! My little girl is not only my best buddy and ever present companion, but my perfect shopping partner!

1 comment:

  1. I love how much she loves shopping just like her mama! She's got amazing fashion sense just like you!

    ReplyDelete