3.25.2011

Continuing Hope in the Darkness 03/25

Tonight I actually went onto my registry online for the first time since I created it (before we heard the diagnosis) and I actually continued it and added items, as well as girl things since we now know its a girl. I picked out her bedding, with coordinating curtains with a valance and butterfly rod, an adorable birdcage chandelier, book shelves, boppy cover, basket liners, toys... the list goes on. I am dying to create her nursery. I can see it all now... like she's going to be here. Will God grant my sweet Lyla a miracle and have her come home with us? I know it is completely possible, I believe it can happen and I can see it happen:
>>She comes out of the womb and is functioning fine... the day goes by and she is holding on tight. A day goes by as well as another and she is getting stronger and better, still not showing signs that anything is wrong; no abnormalities. Finally they decide to check her again and low and behold the doctors are baffled and don't know what to make of the case, but it seems that her cells are showing 2 normal chromosomes on every level. She is healed!! A miraculous healing just took place and the doctors and their science don't know how to explain it!<<
I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.    Psalm 77.12-14
As much as I don't want to 'get my hopes up' and be even more disappointed and distraught in losing her, how can I not still hold out hope for my little girl?? These visions are what's getting me through and I know regardless, God's will WILL be done and I will praise His name through it all.
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night, when men say to me all day long, "where is your God?" These things I remember as I pour out my soul...Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.   Psalm 42.1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment