3.19.2011

Dealing with the Public 03/19

So I have had 2 run-ins so far, where I've been out in public and someone has made a reference towards my pregnancy. Once at the store by the clerk and once by the realtor woman where we are looking at houses. Both of them asked when I was due and I just replied July with a smile both times. I thought I'd be ready to tell people straight up whats going on, like I typically do with people, but I surprised myself when I couldn't do that. I'm sure that day will come soon.
We recently got a card in the mail from the realtor at the subdivision, saying it was nice meeting us, that she looked forward to doing business with us, to call her with any questions, and a p.s. that read "the clubhouse would be great for a baby shower!"... that one hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment