3.19.2011

Making Memories with Lyla 03/17

This past weekend was really fun for us! We're looking to get a house soon. Within this year! My husband's a country boy and I'm a city girl, so we're meeting in the middle and hopefully going to go with a subdivision that's getting built now. We're still going to work out all the details but I got really excited visiting it this weekend. I feel like I need something to look forward to during a time like this. I'm hoping maybe this will distract me a little bit from my every day feelings of thinking of Lyla not being here with us after she's born. We've decide that we want to take photos whenever we go somewhere worth while, like we're taking Lyla places and going on adventures with her... showing her things while we can. We stopped by my husband's land and rode in an old dump truck he has on his land and took some pictures. We also stopped by a carnival we found on our way back home. I died because I'm obsessed with fairs and carnivals and it seems like I always miss them whenever they come to town... so that was a special treat! Hopefully we can fit some fun stuff into our calendars to show to Lyla.I've decided I want to show her everything I can while she's here and talk to her as much as I can. After hearing a diagnosis like the one we got, it can be hard to realize that your child is still here with you, that they're not gone yet. So we intend on making these coming months the best ones and celebrate her while she's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment